x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 25218/3
Free users will be cancelled the right to use it ?I have a lot of documents stored on your company network was, I am a Chinese user, you want a reply! Thank you!

8/6/2008 9:11:45 PM

No. The basic service is free and it never expires.

However, there are quite some restrictions to free service users (incl. Free & True Users). They can only create two automatic backup tasks; can have only 2 FTP connections; can synchronize folders from local PC to online storage, but cannot synchronize from the other direction, etc. In addition, free service users don't get the same level of customer support than premium users.

For more detailed information, please visit www.drivehq.com, click on Premium Service.

8/8/2008 11:18:16 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/8/2008 11:18:16 PM

However, there are quite some restrictions to free service users (incl. Free & True Users). They can only create two automatic backup tasks; can have only 2 FTP connections; can synchronize folders from local PC to online storage, but cannot synchronize from the other direction, etc. In addition, free service users don't get the same level of customer support than premium users.

For more detailed information, please visit www.drivehq.com, click on Premium Service.

Is there any download restriction for free users?

I had  a 35mb download stopped in the middle, and now every time I try to download anything, I am forwarded to the "upgrade now!" screen.

Could you please advise if there is any kind of daily limit?

8/25/2008 10:39:22 AM

User: rushdirect  -  8/25/2008 10:39:22 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/8/2008 11:18:16 PM

Is there any download restriction for free users?

I had  a 35mb download stopped in the middle, and now every time I try to download anything, I am forwarded to the "upgrade now!" screen.

Could you please advise if there is any kind of daily limit?

The free service is designed for personal and casual use only. It has quite some restrictions and is not suitable for business use. 

By default, you get 200MB download bytes/month; as you use more DriveHQ.com features and install DriveHQ client software / FTP hosting services, you will get more and more download bytes up to 1GB/month. Your download bytes is reset to 0 on your billing date, which is the day-of-month when you signed up DriveHQ.com.

8/26/2008 9:39:18 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003