x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22441/1

I'm evaluating DriveHQ's Drop Box feature for the small non-profit where I work.  For an upcoming feature demo with our operations staff, I'd like to customize the embedded web page.

The FAQ for Drop Box says:

UI customization and host a drop box in your own web page

You can customize the drop box page. You can change the look and feel, as well as the required fields and optional fields.

Currently, I'm signed up for a free account (my profile says a True Account), which may explain why I'm not able to find the customization features. If that's the case, can you tell me what service level is required to access the customizations? Or, am I just not looking in the right place with my current account?

Thanks!

-Mark

10/1/2014 8:45:37 AM

Hi Mark, we have posted a support message at:

https://www.drivehq.com/bbs/getmsg.aspx/bbsID110/msg_id71225320/ref_id0/page1#0

In general, if you have an Enterprise level subscription, we usually can customize the drop box fields for you for no extra charge. If you have other requirements, dependent on the amount of work, we may or may not charge you a one-time fee.

For regular premium plans, please send an email to DriveHQ support about your requirements. Based on the amount of work, we will decide if we will charge a service fee.

10/3/2014 10:09:29 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003