x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 45586/7

Hi.

i am running an account from more than 2 years, my username is "banjara". yesterday i have last accessed this account but today its showing a messege "You account has been disabled. Please contact your group administrator". By my understandings i am the group administrator & i didn't made any change in account settings from a month.

Plz help me out of this.

Regards,

Muhammad Mubin

5/25/2010 4:02:01 AM

User:    -  11/11/2020 12:32:50 AM

Using KeyLogging software or other similar software with DriveHQ service is prohibited.

For those users who don't know KeyLogging software (KeyLogger), it is used for monitoring other people's computer usage. If installed on a PC, it will record key strokes and screenshots, then automatically send the info to a remote computer. It is often used by hackers. DriveHQ has taken several measures to fight such abuses. We have automatic detection software for such abuses. Offending accounts are disabled immediately.

But there are some legitimate usage cases, e.g. parents use it to monitor computer usage of a child; companies use it to monitor employees' computer usage, etc. In these cases, you must provide your photo ID and pay for the subscription service.

We recommend using a better screen-recording software. You don't need to configure the FTP server information. Please visit: CameraFTP VSS Screen Recording Feature Page.

CameraFTP VSS (Virtual Security System) Software offers very powerful screen-recording features. It can record screen and audio from speaker and microphone. 

It can be used to:

The screenshot below shows CameraFTP Virtual Security System (VSS) software recording the screen and the audio. You can hide the VSS GUI so that it does not record itself. For more info about VSS, please visit VSS Software Download Page.

Screen Recording with audio

Hi!

I understand what you have for for my disabled account. Is there any possibility to just download my existing data from that disabled account.? I really need my files that i have uploaded in this account. I also want to get rid of these types of software violations. It was happend just becose i have shared my password with my partner. I have strictly warn him & also want to change my password if my account will be restored.

Your kind co operation will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Muhammad Mubin

5/25/2010 10:46:41 PM

User: gullrang  -  5/25/2010 10:46:41 PM

User:    -  11/11/2020 12:32:50 AM

Using KeyLogging software or other similar software with DriveHQ service is prohibited.

For those users who don't know KeyLogging software (KeyLogger), it is used for monitoring other people's computer usage. If installed on a PC, it will record key strokes and screenshots, then automatically send the info to a remote computer. It is often used by hackers. DriveHQ has taken several measures to fight such abuses. We have automatic detection software for such abuses. Offending accounts are disabled immediately.

But there are some legitimate usage cases, e.g. parents use it to monitor computer usage of a child; companies use it to monitor employees' computer usage, etc. In these cases, you must provide your photo ID and pay for the subscription service.

We recommend using a better screen-recording software. You don't need to configure the FTP server information. Please visit: CameraFTP VSS Screen Recording Feature Page.

CameraFTP VSS (Virtual Security System) Software offers very powerful screen-recording features. It can record screen and audio from speaker and microphone. 

It can be used to:

The screenshot below shows CameraFTP Virtual Security System (VSS) software recording the screen and the audio. You can hide the VSS GUI so that it does not record itself. For more info about VSS, please visit VSS Software Download Page.

Hi!

I understand what you have for for my disabled account. Is there any possibility to just download my existing data from that disabled account.? I really need my files that i have uploaded in this account. I also want to get rid of these types of software violations. It was happend just becose i have shared my password with my partner. I have strictly warn him & also want to change my password if my account will be restored.

Your kind co operation will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Muhammad Mubin

Please contact DriveHQ customer support via email in this case.

It depends on the type of abuse. We may or may not re-enable the acocunt.

5/26/2010 11:37:40 AM

Hi

My other account had been disabled.

I provoke my rights that I didnt violate any laws.

Using Keylogger is legal as long as you use it as personal use.

Well I know it to myself.

I put my keylogger to my computer and to my childrens computer. 

My account username is: anonhacker1412

My account contain many important files including bussiness transaction and appointment. 

Have been using that almost a year.

Please Act fast I need to get my accounr back.

1/13/2014 5:10:00 AM

Thank you for your message. As you can read in our terms of service, and in the thread above: " Using KeyLog software or any other similar software with DriveHQ service is strictly forbidden." 
There are certain scenarios where we may be able to re-enable your account depending on the type of abuse. Please contact DriveHQ customer support  (support@drivehq.com) for more details on how to take action with this.

1/13/2014 8:59:56 AM

Please help me! My account ! I use it for care my son, he play computer game everyday and i need to know what my son do on his computer and my computer! Please help! Thank toDriveHQSupport. My account is : ducklucky_hd98 ,and viet_haha113 ! i have 2 account had been disabled

12/17/2014 4:37:08 AM

User: glateam  -  12/17/2014 4:37:08 AM

Please help me! My account ! I use it for care my son, he play computer game everyday and i need to know what my son do on his computer and my computer! Please help! Thank toDriveHQSupport. My account is : ducklucky_hd98 ,and viet_haha113 ! i have 2 account had been disabled

Thank you for your post. Please read our response above. The use of keylogger, as stated in our terms of service, violates our listed usage scenarios. There are rare circumstances where exceptions can be made. Please email DriveHQ support at support@drivehq.com and provide them with further details.

Thank you,
DriveHQ Support

12/17/2014 10:57:11 AM

• (1098 posts)

It can be used to:

11/11/2020 12:32:50 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003