x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22752/2

Hi,

Although I'm very satisfied with DriveHQ there is always room for improvements
 ;-)
So I have some suggestions:

- In the webinterface the standard View setting is Thumbnail View, I don't like this so I keep  changing this to Details View. Each time I log in I have to do this again.
It would be nice if the default View could be a user setting.

- If in details view the list is longer than 15 items you have to click a button to see the rest of the list. Even if there is enough room to display more items (I use a high resolution screen) only 15 are shown (and a large empty blue space, see screenshot). It would be better if an user can set the maximium number of items in the list and/or if scrollbars were used for long lists. 

9/1/2006 1:20:45 AM

Hi, thank you for reporting this issue to us. We will try to fix it. In the meantime, have you tried DriveHQ FileManager? If not, I strongly recommend you try it. It doesn't have this problem. Please click Download  or Software on top of any page.

9/1/2006 10:49:56 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  9/1/2006 10:49:56 AM

Hi, thank you for reporting this issue to us. We will try to fix it. In the meantime, have you tried DriveHQ FileManager? If not, I strongly recommend you try it. It doesn't have this problem. Please click Download  or Software on top of any page.

I strongly agree with the suggestions.  I am evaluating WEB storage options for my company and both the stated suggestions have bothered me.

The File Manger is not really an option for us.  Many of us have LINUX machines.   I might also add that the browser based interface has proven unreliable with Foxfire on LINUX (it hangs attempting file uploads), thought FTP, using the gFTP client, has been fine.

2/26/2007 11:30:51 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003