x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 18344/1

I just started a free subscription.  I would like to know what the largest email attachment at one time is that I could get?  I want to have a voice file sent to me that is about one hour long in mp3 format.  Will I be able to access my attachment?  I am not sure how exactly to do ftp, as I have never used it before.  If it is easier and more effective, please give me step by step instructions on how to do it.  If I am able to get my 60 minute file via e-mail, that seems easiest.  I will subscribe to a paid user status once I know this will work for my applications (downloading voice files).  I am not sure how large a one hour mp3 file will be.  Any advice would be great!  Could you send your reply to my DriveHQ e-mail also?

Thanks!

8/28/2008 10:44:08 AM

Sorry you will never be able to attach a 60-minute voice file. No email system can handle such big attachments.

Instead, you really should try DriveHQ FTP service or Online Storage & Sharing service. For more info, please visit:

http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/  DriveHQ FileManager 4.0 client is strongly recommended for files of this size. You can click on the flash demo for step-by-step help.

8/28/2008 10:50:42 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003