x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 33162/6

I'm unable to access my folder. It appears less than a second before it changes to the main menu.

Please advise. Thanks

8/24/2008 4:10:41 AM

Could you please tell us more info about the problem? Sorry we could not duplicate the problem. We need to know the operating system and web browser version. Also, please try to access it from a different computer and let us know how it goes.

In the meantime, you can more easily access your online storage using Windows Explorer, just enter:

ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com/

You can drag and drop files using Windows Explorer. The best way to access DriveHQ Online Storage is using DriveHQ FileManager 4.0 client software. It has a lot of great features, including sharing, publishing, folder synchronization among multiple people and multiple computers.

8/24/2008 2:44:03 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/24/2008 2:44:03 PM

Could you please tell us more info about the problem? Sorry we could not duplicate the problem. We need to know the operating system and web browser version. Also, please try to access it from a different computer and let us know how it goes.

In the meantime, you can more easily access your online storage using Windows Explorer, just enter:

You can drag and drop files using Windows Explorer. The best way to access DriveHQ Online Storage is using DriveHQ FileManager 4.0 client software. It has a lot of great features, including sharing, publishing, folder synchronization among multiple people and multiple computers.

I'm using MS XP & IE 7 when encountering the problem.

However, when I use anotehr computer on MS 95 & IE 5, I'm able to access my storge folder.

Please advise how I can access my storge when using MS XP & IE 7.

Thanks.

8/26/2008 6:46:18 AM

User: atjk  -  8/26/2008 6:46:18 AM

However, when I use anotehr computer on MS 95 & IE 5, I'm able to access my storge folder.

Thanks.

Are you using any proxy server for the XP IE 7.0? We have tested it and it seems to work fine.

Any other users have this problem?

8/26/2008 9:41:21 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/26/2008 9:41:21 AM

Thanks.

Are you using any proxy server for the XP IE 7.0? We have tested it and it seems to work fine.

Sorry, but please explain what is proxy server ?

I'm using a different internet provider when using IE7 from that of the IE5.

Is there any other way for me to donwload my files to my PC using the IE7 ?

Thanks for your help !

8/26/2008 9:46:27 PM

User: atjk  -  8/26/2008 9:46:27 PM

Thanks.

Thanks for your help !

It might be much easier for you to install DriveHQ FileManager, or use any FTP client software. For more info, please visit:

http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/

DriveHQ FileManager 4.0 has a lot of great features and is our native client; Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer) can also be used to access DriveHQ FTP, just enter:

8/28/2008 10:53:19 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/28/2008 10:53:19 AM

User: atjk  -  8/26/2008 9:46:27 PM

Thanks.

Thanks for your help !

It might be much easier for you to install DriveHQ FileManager, or use any FTP client software. For more info, please visit:

http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/

DriveHQ FileManager 4.0 has a lot of great features and is our native client; Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer) can also be used to access DriveHQ FTP, just enter:

Ok thanks.

8/30/2008 8:49:47 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003