x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24114/3

Hello,

I can't access my storage space. Everytime I try to go to the storage space, I'll end up at the home page of drivehq again. Please advise...

Cher

9/14/2008 11:10:58 AM

This is a very strange problem. We were not able to duplicate the problem on any of our test computers. The problem seems to be caused by some anti-virus software, or proxy server.

Anyway, we are working on a fix; if it goes well, it will be working fine in 1-2 days.

In the meantime, please check your browser settings, check if you are using any proxy server, anti-virus software, etc. You can also try DriveHQ FileManager 4.0 client, or use FTP to access DriveHQ Online Storage. You can even use Windows Explorer directly, just enter:

ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com/

9/16/2008 2:34:23 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  9/16/2008 2:34:23 AM

This is a very strange problem. We were not able to duplicate the problem on any of our test computers. The problem seems to be caused by some anti-virus software, or proxy server.

Anyway, we are working on a fix; if it goes well, it will be working fine in 1-2 days.

In the meantime, please check your browser settings, check if you are using any proxy server, anti-virus software, etc. You can also try DriveHQ FileManager 4.0 client, or use FTP to access DriveHQ Online Storage. You can even use Windows Explorer directly, just enter:

I have had this problem now for about 4 weeks. Is there any update/progress with the problem?

I do not access the site through a proxy server. I have tried with my anti-virus disabled, and yet when I get to
www.drivehq/file/ShowFolderFrame.aspx   It hangs there for perhaps half a second, before dropping back to the main page.

10/8/2008 10:00:25 PM

User: oil710  -  10/8/2008 10:00:25 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  9/16/2008 2:34:23 AM

I have had this problem now for about 4 weeks. Is there any update/progress with the problem?

I do not access the site through a proxy server. I have tried with my anti-virus disabled, and yet when I get to
www.drivehq/file/ShowFolderFrame.aspx   It hangs there for perhaps half a second, before dropping back to the main page.

Well, looks like it is FIXED :-)

Great stuff!

10/11/2008 12:11:35 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003