x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 29438/3

Drive HQ phones not working for at least two days now and I have had a problem for three months now (not getting notice emails of uploads) and although they always say "send us an email saying X or Y and we'll fix it right away!", 'I'll send you new software" , "the engineers are on it" it never happens. I think I will start looking for another service because they just have zero support can't even call them now and have never received a reply to my numerous emails.

8/31/2015 2:04:36 PM

Did you call on Saturday and Sunday? Please note our phone support is available during our normal business hours (M-F, 8:30am to 5:30pm PST). It should be very easy to reach our phone support during that time. If you need to reach us during weekends or night-time, please send an email to support. Our email support is available almost 24x7. 

In your case, we have replied your emails multiple times. However, it seems your email provider has blocked / filtered our email.  Please change your spam setting or contact your email provider asking them not to block emails from DriveHQ support (support @ drivehq.com). You can also email us from a different email account such as Outlook.com or Gmail.com account.

8/31/2015 2:26:48 PM

User: DriveHQSupport_  -  8/31/2015 2:26:48 PM

Did you call on Saturday and Sunday? Please note our phone support is available during our normal business hours (M-F, 8:30am to 5:30pm PST). It should be very easy to reach our phone support during that time. If you need to reach us during weekends or night-time, please send an email to support. Our email support is available almost 24x7. 

In your case, we have replied your emails multiple times. However, it seems your email provider has blocked / filtered our email.  Please change your spam setting or contact your email provider asking them not to block emails from DriveHQ support (support @ drivehq.com). You can also email us from a different email account such as Outlook.com or Gmail.com account.

yes, I called during biz hours and have talked to you on the phone three times all settings good etc. I did not get the email on 6/4/2015.  Your email said I should whitelist your various emails but actually YOU need to do this as Verizon needs specific technical info like your SMTP server IP number to allow your emails through so here's a link to that Verizon form for you: http://my.verizon.com/micro/whitelist/RequestForm.aspx?id=isp

looks like you need to whitelist the following emails:

support@drivehq.com

webmaster@drivehq.com

this email worked from your support person Chris last night

drivehqtestemail@gmail.com

9/1/2015 8:35:49 AM

We have contacted Verizon and they promised not to block DriveHQ emails within 1-2 days. We are not sure if it means they will white list DriveHQ emails.

Many ISPs dynamically block IP addresses based on spam activities. Usually, users can also set their own spam settings. Please make sure you add DriveHQ email addresses / domain to your white list. If you don't receive a reply from us within 1-2 days, usually it is caused by spam filter. Please resend the email using gmail or outlook.com, or call our support line.

9/1/2015 1:34:30 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003