x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 44733/7

Sorry if this is a dumb question. At my ISP's provided web / ftp space, if I have a directory without a home.htm or index.htm file, the contents (index of other files) are displayed in the anonymous users web browser. That doesn't seem to be the case at DriveHQ, as a DriveHQ information page comes up.

is there anyway to get the index list?

2/24/2014 8:07:12 PM

Barry,

Thanks for your post. Paid users of DriveHQ can access their wwwhome folder from username.drivehq.com. You can easily set your home.html as the rool file in this folder. Take for example our blog at blog.drivehq.com. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

2/24/2014 8:26:19 PM

Thanks so much for the fast reply. I am a paid user and have setup several sub folders under wwwhome, all with their own home.htm files, and they are working perfectly.

I am just inquiring is there anyway for an anonymous web user to get a directory list of a sub folder located under wwwhome without having to personally maintain a home.htm file in that folder? Here up is an example link at my ISP how it lists the contents

http://www.mindspring.com/~hambyroad

2/24/2014 8:40:34 PM

Sorry for the slow response. We indeed have such a feature, it is not well documented. You just need to create a config file in your wwwhome folder named webhosting.config. The file content should be as follows:

# If a URL's destination file does not exist, it shall report 404 error message directly if  404RedirectURL = 404

# you can specify a redirect URL; otherwise, it will use the default handling.

404RedirectURL = 404

# If the value is true, then it means it supports folder browsing for all subfolders;

# allowBrowseFolders = true

# If you want to enable folder browsing for only a few subfolders, then use the following value: SubFolder1|SubFolder2

allowBrowseFolders = SubFolder1|SubFolder2

9/15/2014 4:03:00 PM

It worked !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much.

9/15/2014 5:57:59 PM

This seems to have broken recently. I now get the following error

An error has occurred. The error message is: 
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index

10/23/2015 8:48:54 PM

Sorry for the problem. It should have been fixed a while back. Please let us know if you still experience any problems.

10/29/2015 2:26:35 AM

Thank you, it's working again.

10/29/2015 6:00:46 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003