x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26521/3

So all of a sudden my computer can no longer access ftp://ftp.drivehq.com in any FTP client/program/or even web browser.  I get the "Page can not be found" screen, even though I was able to before.. I can get to http://www.drivehq.com just fine, but not the ftp://

This just started rescently.  I am completely lost, and can't think of anything that might be caushing this... Does anyone have any ideas? 

11/20/2008 12:07:47 AM

Oh yeah, I did not intall any new security software, or changed any setting... so I know that can't be it.

11/20/2008 12:10:48 AM

User: subzedized  -  11/20/2008 12:10:48 AM

Oh yeah, I did not intall any new security software, or changed any setting... so I know that can't be it.

Ok, I think I figured out what is blocking it all of a sudden.  Norton Internet Security, and I have no idea why... because I did not change any settings, and have been using the FTP before just fine.  What should I look for in the settings to make it work with security enabled?

11/20/2008 1:11:47 AM

User: subzedized  -  11/20/2008 1:11:47 AM

User: subzedized  -  11/20/2008 12:10:48 AM

Ok, I think I figured out what is blocking it all of a sudden.  Norton Internet Security, and I have no idea why... because I did not change any settings, and have been using the FTP before just fine.  What should I look for in the settings to make it work with security enabled?
Unfortunately it is very hard to provide such support by DriveHQ. There are huge combinations of anti-virus / network security software and different operating systems. Please contact your anti-virus / security software vendor for more support.

11/20/2008 5:31:38 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003