x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 34594/5

Hi,

The File Manager can't conncet to  drivehq.com .

I'm under a proxy in my company.

How to configure the proxy settings in File Manger ?

Thanks,

12/10/2008 1:47:18 AM

DriveHQ FileManager automatically uses your Internet Explorer's proxy settings. However, if your proxy server requires logon, it may not work. In this case, please use 3rd party FTP client software. For more info, please visit:

http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/

Click on FAQ and Expand All. 3rd party FTP client software is available on the software tab. You can also use Windows Explorer, entering the address:

ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com

12/11/2008 8:47:22 PM

hello,

I use Drive HQ behind a company proxy.

Using File Manager usually the upload slow down and the file manager disconnects, while using the browser, the upload is fast and reliable (but not automatic!).

Can you please help?

Regards

4/27/2011 5:07:00 AM

User: andrea.calvi  -  4/27/2011 5:07:00 AM

hello,

I use Drive HQ behind a company proxy.

Using File Manager usually the upload slow down and the file manager disconnects, while using the browser, the upload is fast and reliable (but not automatic!).

Can you please help?

Regards

Thank you for your inquiry. We advise you speak with the people at your company who manage the proxy. Unfortunately, we cannot do anything about it - it seems they are limiting the speed of transfers from software, including DriveHQ File Manager.

4/27/2011 9:39:21 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  12/11/2008 8:47:22 PM

DriveHQ FileManager automatically uses your Internet Explorer's proxy settings. However, if your proxy server requires logon, it may not work. In this case, please use 3rd party FTP client software. For more info, please visit:

http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/

Click on FAQ and Expand All. 3rd party FTP client software is available on the software tab. You can also use Windows Explorer, entering the address:

ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com

when I connect to FTP using ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com  I don't see My Storage folder

I just go to Root

10/11/2013 6:51:15 AM

When you log on from FTP, you don't see "My Storage" folder, this is normal. "My Storage" is a virtual folder on DriveHQ.com website or on DriveHQ FileManager. It means the root folder. When you logon from FTP, it is simply the root folder "/".

10/11/2013 9:16:14 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003