x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 19221/3

Hello,

How do i erase video footage on the app? Or do these self delete when storage is full?  I delete EVENTS i don't need, but the daily video footage? Any way to delete?

Thanks

10/11/2017 3:01:13 PM

When you use CameraFTP cloud recording service, you don't need to worry about the storage space. It is unlimited - You just need to make sure that your camera(s) is configured with the correct parameters matching with your subscription plan(s). 

Your old footage will be automatically deleted based on your retention days. So your storage will not be full. You also don't need to manually delete any events. 

If you want to delete files, you can do so on CameraFTP.com website. From My Cameras page, click the folder icon below your camera thumbnail, you can access the recorded files. To delete files/folders, you need to select them and then click Delete. You will be required to log on as your Camera Admin. A second "Secure Password" is needed to log on as camera admin. ( The secure password is the same as your regular password by default. You can change it to make it more secure. )

3/1/2018 10:37:55 AM

Hi I am subscribed to the service (paid) and my sotrage is full.

There is a warning on the android app that I ave reached maximum storage space

On the web portal there is a red warning saying "storage used"

I can't find ay way to delete oldfootage (of course I really need it to autodelete)

Thanks for any advice

1/7/2019 5:22:35 PM

User: chris33dd  -  1/7/2019 5:22:35 PM

Hi I am subscribed to the service (paid) and my sotrage is full.

There is a warning on the android app that I ave reached maximum storage space

On the web portal there is a red warning saying "storage used"

I can't find ay way to delete oldfootage (of course I really need it to autodelete)

Thanks for any advice

Hello Chris, 

It seems the issue you are reporting is due to the fact that your camera resolution is set higher than your camera license subscription. In other words, you are overusing your allowed camera parameters. For account specific questions like this, you should us our email support channel (support@cameraftp.com). We will email you with more details. 

Best,
CameraFTP Support

1/7/2019 5:31:47 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003