x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 14867/1

Hello

For a starter I have had to pay TWICE as the software would do nothing until I had paid for a second time, I thought I would have received a message that I had setup an account but alas NO.

My problem is: Although the advertising says the software is compatable with Trendnet it fails to see the cameras refusing the Password each time I try despite the camera's being found immediately in Trendnet Pro software and the Cloud, of course the password is correct and is the same for both camera's.

Have I bought two memberships and thrown my money away ??

Please if you can help WONDERFUL.

10/2/2017 3:56:59 PM

CameraFTP offers 3-day free trial. You don't need to pay immediately. It is recommended ordering the service after you have verified it to work for you. After you order a subscription, your account status will be updated immediately in our system. However, you might need to refresh your account info by logging off and logging on again. (esp. if you are on a different computer, or if you use CameraFTP mobile apps / VSS software). 

>>> Although the advertising says the software is compatable with Trendnet it fails to see the cameras refusing the Password each time I try despite the camera's being found immediately in Trendnet Pro software and the Cloud, of course the password is correct and is the same for both camera's.

TRENDnet IP cameras are indeed compatible with our service. You can directly configure it without using any other software. Please visit this support page for more detailed info:

https://www.cameraftp.com/CameraFTP/Support/TrendnetOtherNetworkCameras.htm

Dependent on your camera model and its firmware version, there could be some minor differences. If you have any questions/problems, please email us the screenshots of your camera's configuration pages. 

3/1/2018 10:57:32 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003