x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 20822/3

Hi

I no longer have need of this service - how do I close my account?

Regards

Gordon

4/30/2018 7:33:56 AM

Hi Gordon,

Sorry to hear you are looking to cancel. Was there any issue with the service that we might be able to help troubleshoot? 

Otherwise, you will first need to cancel your subscriptions. Please logon to your account and visit the subscription management page: https://www.cameraftp.com/secure/SubscribeHistory.aspx

From this page you can cancel any active subscriptions. Once this is done, you can leave your free account in case you decide to return in the future. You can also send an email to support@cameraftp.com and they can process your physical account deletion. And if you can provide any feedback regarding your decision to leave that would be greatly appreciated to help us better serve our customers in the future. 

Thank You,
CameraFTP Support

4/30/2018 8:37:55 AM

User: CameraFTPSupport  -  4/30/2018 8:37:55 AM

Hi Gordon,

Sorry to hear you are looking to cancel. Was there any issue with the service that we might be able to help troubleshoot? 

Otherwise, you will first need to cancel your subscriptions. Please logon to your account and visit the subscription management page: https://www.cameraftp.com/secure/SubscribeHistory.aspx

From this page you can cancel any active subscriptions. Once this is done, you can leave your free account in case you decide to return in the future. You can also send an email to support@cameraftp.com and they can process your physical account deletion. And if you can provide any feedback regarding your decision to leave that would be greatly appreciated to help us better serve our customers in the future. 

Thank You,
CameraFTP Support

Hi

I tried to unsubscribe but I ened to delete the camera first and it does not like may account password as the admin password.  CAn you help? 

5/3/2018 8:56:33 AM

User: divineglass  -  5/3/2018 8:56:33 AM

User: CameraFTPSupport  -  4/30/2018 8:37:55 AM

Hi Gordon,

Thank You,
CameraFTP Support

Hi

I tried to unsubscribe but I ened to delete the camera first and it does not like may account password as the admin password.  CAn you help? 

Your secure admin password has just been reset to match your current logon password.  

Thank You,
CameraFTP Support

5/3/2018 10:15:24 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003