x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 20710/3

Im getting a perpetual wheel and message 'waiting for new data' instead of the video playing

4/10/2019 10:44:54 AM

Please click the folder icon below your camera thumbnail (in My Cameras page). You will see all image/video files uploaded by your camera. In your case, your camera has only uploaded one image.

Please verify that your camera is configured correctly. CameraFTP Viewer does not connect to your camera; instead, it connects to CameraFTP server and plays the recorded footage. It is easier and more secure as your camera does not need to be exposed to the Internet. However, your camera must be able to upload footage to CameraFTP cloud server.

4/10/2019 12:02:20 PM

Hi

I have a similar problem.I see the video file under '' my cameras'', i click to play it, it starts as a still picture and it keepw saying '' loading.....'', but it never does. Every time there is a motion detected,there is a video under '' my cameras'' but not reproducing it.

Thank you in advance

Pave

2/4/2020 7:23:54 AM

Wanscam IP cameras upload video footage in .AVI format. There was a compatibility problem. It has been fixed now. Please clear your web browser cache first, and then try again. You can also use CameraFTP Viewer app for iOS and Android.

2/8/2020 11:33:52 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003