x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 13567/1

Hello,

I have an Sv3 ip camera connected via ethernet cable. For some reason it will only connect between the hours of 7pm-730am. I have made sure that in the settings there is no disable notification time set. On the camera setting themselves I have verified that it should send motion alerts all hours, and I do receive the motion detection alarm through the Camhi app the camera uses, it just won't send the ftp. Also, the ftp tests will not go through.

Thank you, 

Ryan

10/27/2020 9:36:15 AM

>>> For some reason it will only connect between the hours of 7pm-730am.

I am not sure about your meaning of "connect". You mentioned that "it just won't send the ftp. Also, the ftp tests will not go through.". If you cannot get FTP to work, then your camera is not connected with CameraFTP service.

Do you mean your camera cannot connect to a 3rd party service (e.g. a service offered by the camera manuacturer?). If so, you will need to contact the camera manufacturer.

Please also note we are not familiar with your camera brand/model. We are not a camera manufacturer. So we can only offer limited support about your camera issues. We recommend that you visit our Camera Setup Guide pages, e.g.:

https://www.cameraftp.com/CameraFTP/Support/GenericVideoIPCamera.aspx

The configuration interface is different, but the steps are usually similar. If you still cannot configure your camera, please email us screenshots showing how you configured your camera. We might be able to offer some advice. 

10/28/2020 1:29:09 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003