x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 37208/4

Right, I've tried for a week now since I purchased a Nas storage of my own. basically I want to be able to leave my network camera's to record 24/7 & store to my Nas Storage the camera video images with my PC offline/ Switched off. I was pointed in this direction as I were told camera FTP is the solution. But, I've been trying now for a good 2 wks now and not getting the answers. I downloaded and ran CameraFTP but although it finds my camera & storage on the my network, it has trouble finding the image. I have an Escam QD300 which has already caught an attempted burglary, but I have to leave PC on in order to access the camera & for it to record where I have to access the cam in the first place using web based software called NETSurveillance WEB Any idea's would be a great help as I getting fed up now, having paid a lot of cash for my own storage.

2/1/2015 6:12:58 AM

The main advantages of using CameraFTP service include:

(1) You don't need to buy a storage device. You can use CameraFTP cloud-based storage. It is much easier than a local storage device.

(2) CameraFTP storage is more secure. (A local storage device can be easily stolen or destroyed by an intruder!)

(3) With CameraFTP cloud-base storage, you can easily monitor or view the recorded footage from anywhere. You don't need to configure your router or setup DDNS.

If you bought a local NAS device, then it seems you DON'T want to use our Cloud-based service. In this case, you should contact your camera vendor for support, not CameraFTP.

If you do want to use our service, then you can configure your IP camera to upload image snapshots (or video clips) to CameraFTP's FTP server directly. If you have trouble configuring your IP camera, please email us your camera's configuration pages. We might be able to offer you more help. Of course, you can also get support from your camera vendor.

2/2/2015 2:08:39 AM

User: CameraFTPSupport  -  2/2/2015 2:08:39 AM

(1) You don't need to buy a storage device. You can use CameraFTP cloud-based storage. It is much easier than a local storage device.

(2) CameraFTP storage is more secure. (A local storage device can be easily stolen or destroyed by an intruder!)

(3) With CameraFTP cloud-base storage, you can easily monitor or view the recorded footage from anywhere. You don't need to configure your router or setup DDNS.

If you bought a local NAS device, then it seems you DON'T want to use our Cloud-based service. In this case, you should contact your camera vendor for support, not CameraFTP.

If you do want to use our service, then you can configure your IP camera to upload image snapshots (or video clips) to CameraFTP's FTP server directly. If you have trouble configuring your IP camera, please email us your camera's configuration pages. We might be able to offer you more help. Of course, you can also get support from your camera vendor.

Ok Net Services I have are as follows: DDNS, NTP, PPPOE, ARSP, MOBILE MONITOR, UPNP, FTP, WIFI, ALARM SERVER, RTSP, DAS & CLOUD

2/2/2015 4:57:52 AM

User: alovella  -  2/2/2015 4:57:52 AM

Ok Net Services I have are as follows: DDNS, NTP, PPPOE, ARSP, MOBILE MONITOR, UPNP, FTP, WIFI, ALARM SERVER, RTSP, DAS & CLOUD

oh, this is device settings. Local settings are save direct to my own Nas. Is this right?

2/2/2015 5:01:34 AM

User: alovella  -  2/2/2015 5:01:34 AM

User: alovella  -  2/2/2015 4:57:52 AM

oh, this is device settings. Local settings are save direct to my own Nas. Is this right?

Sorry your questions are un-related to our service.

With our service, you can directly configure your IP camera to upload the recorded footage to CameraFTP cloud. You don't need a PC for that.

If you want to enable local recording, then you can use CameraFTP Virtual Security System software, which requires a PC. It supports both local recording and cloud recording.

5/6/2015 12:13:25 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003