x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \
Read/Reply : 215/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (949 posts)

Reads/Reply  Click:to read on blogs on other Days:   Forum Index \ Blogs on Other Days | Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site Sign-up with DriveHQ to JOIN! \

1 YEAR AGO TODAY
Forum Index \ Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site \On This Day 27-May-2016 Subject: On This Day 27-May-2016 Read/Reply : –/– georgepalaganas (647 posts) ******…
doctorgeorgep.wordpress.com

2 YEARS AGO TODAY

#PalaganasStreet #FormerlyLunaSt #CynthiaPatacsilDeLara #PaniquiSouthCENTRALElementarySchool
#Year2015 I will never forget how I used to visit you at home(Palaganas Street formerly Luna St) when we are in Grade 3 since we are almost neighbors back then
and your mom will say, "Cindee, you give him milk." And as we grow up to college and once in a while cross each other's path on a Philippine RABBIT bus plying
the route of Tarlac City - Paniqui and still manage to sit together and have a simple chat. Everyone will miss you, Cindee! Until we see each other again,
we will be waiting for your ressurection! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153414885323109&set=gm.850814455008827&type=1&theater

Alyce Buccat Mananquil to Taga Batch 81 KA ng PSCES kung...

Mga ka batch,friendz and classmates...if you want to see Cyndee for the last time... Here's the burial schedule : May 28 ,Thursday 7am leaving Enriquez Funeral Home,going to church for the Holy mass...

3 YEARS AGO TODAY
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Postings and Comments for the month of May from the years 2008 to 2014. https://www.facebook.com/groups/257555154342418/
May 27, 2014 at 1:29pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview
George Palaganas
George Palaganas #June #Year2014 #GROUPSandLISTS #GroupPAGE #CommentsandPostings https://www.facebook.com/groups/370469913001627/ Welcome to the month of June, Year 2014! It’s good to see you all guys here again. The month of MAY GROUP page is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/257555154342418/ I hope we will all have another fruitful month of sharing and posting.
June 3, 2014 at 8:22pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview
4 YEARS AGO TODAY

#FacebookPage #YOUTUBE #Favorite #MUSIC #VIDEO #COOLfm I just need to promote this MUSIC Page on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/coolsfavorite Enjoy listening!

Community · 5 Likes
COOL Music

• Regina de Roda
  • Rody Abrogena
  • Palaganas Frank

#MemorialDay #Year2013 #May27 #Monday@CAHomeGuard @BurdaLinkedin @AFhortz @stagejobsprousa @Interior @GEHAhealth @cambridgewhos @potusisamoron Happy Memorial Day! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200203427674872&set=a.3007582675067.2132900.1427450153&type=1&theater

Comments
6 YEARS AGO TODAY

Birthday Trivia: 27-May-2011 (1.) Henry Kissinger-Birthyear_1923 (2.) Yasuhiro Nakasone-Birthyear_1918 (3.) Norma Jean Almodovar(Marilyn Monroe)-Birthyear_1951

7 YEARS AGO TODAY
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas There is no need to pay re-registration dues until……..
http://www.prc.gov.ph/articles.asp?sid=6&aid=1641

RESOLUTION NO. 2004-189

RESOLUTION NO. 2004-189 Series of 2004

FORFEITING THE EXAMINATION FEES PAID BY EXAMINEE WHO FAILED TO REPORT AND TAKE THE SCHEDULE EXAMINATION

WHEREAS, Section 7 (n) of R.A. No. 8981 empowers the Commission to adopt and promulgate such rules and regulations as may be necessary to effectively implement policies with respect to the regulation and practice of the professions.

WHEREAS, there are examinees who, for whatever reasons, failed to report and take the scheduled examination, and are therefore reported as ABSET examinees.

WHEREAS, it has been the practice that the examination fees paid by ABSENT examinees are still considered valid and applicable as examination fees for future examinations.

WHEREAS, the Commission has already incurred operational expenses such as manpower services, cost of supplies and dorms during the filing period and has also allotted the necessary supplies and forms for examination purposes.

WHEREFORE, the Commission RESOLVES as it hereby RESOLVED to forfeit the examination fee or fees paid by ABSENT examinees for such examination and to required them to pay anew the examination fees when they re-apply for future examinations.

This Resolution shall take effect upon approval and completion of publication in the Official Gazette or in a newspaper of general circulation in the Philippines, whichever is earlier.

Let copies of this Resolution be furnished all schools, colleges or universities, public and private, offering courses for licensure examinations and accredited professional organizations for their information anf guidance.

Done in the City of Manila, this 2nd day of March, 2004.

(original signed)

ANTONIETA FORTUNA-IBE Chairperson

AVELINA DE LA REA LEONOR TRIPON-ROSERO Commissioner Commissioner

Date of publication in Official Gazette: May 3, 2004 Date of Effectivity : May 19, 2004
October 20, 2010 at 1:29am ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas The successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places in the September
2010 REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEER Licensure Examination are the following:
RANK NAME SCHOOL RATING(%)

1 JONATHAN BUENAVENTURA DE
LA VIÑA
UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-
LOS BAÑOS 89.45
2 SWEETHEART KELLY AZUCENA
ABRATIQUE UNIVERSITY OF BATANGAS 87.60
3 MICHAEL VINCENT SANTOS
DELA CRUZ SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY 86.85
WOHLER BRYAN CRUZ GUIAO UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-
LOS BAÑOS 86.85
4 RANDELL IVAN CANONOY
AGUBA UNIVERSITY OF BATANGAS 86.75
5 ALENA MAE PICART FLORA SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY 86.55
6 SHERWIN BLANCO RIVERA MINDANAO STATE UNIVERSITY-
MARAWI CITY 86.25
7 GREG SERASPI RASCO GARCIA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY 86.10
8 JOEL ASUGUI JUEGO MARINDUQUE STATE COLLEGE-
BOAC 85.70
9 DONDON ABDURAKMAN DON NOTRE DAME OF DADIANGAS
COLLEGE 85.55
10 RONEL MELITANTE MAAMO MINDANAO UNIVERSITY OF
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY 85.40
MEL CARY RUAZA MULA CEBU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY 85.40
NOTHING FOLLOWS----------------------
October 20, 2010 at 2:29am ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas September 2010 ELECTRICAL ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION results released in four (4) days
September 17, 2010
http://www.prc.gov.ph/articles.asp?sid=4&aid=3866
...See More
October 20, 2010 at 2:31am ·
LikeShow more reactions
Facebook added another acquisition to its belt today: Sharegrove, a small service that provides private…
blogs.forbes.com

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas From Frank La Rose: Along with my wife Lauren, we have a hard-working and dedicated staff that is focused on the issues facing the 27th District. I am proud to work with such an outstanding group of young men and women.

John Coorey, Campaign Manager

john@franklarose.com
330.631.2553 mobile

Jordan Warfield, Political Director
jordan@franklarose.com
330.631.2806 mobile

Ryan Zickefoose, Grassroots Intern
ryan@franklarose.com

Tiffany Neff, Fundraising intern
tiffany@franklarose.com
May 27, 2010 at 10:29am ·
LikeShow more reactions
4,031 Likes
2,843 talking about this
George Palaganas
George Palaganas ERRATUM: The CAPTION on the photo should have had read, "RUMBLINGS ON THE GRIPEVINE". All APOLOGIES. :-)
May 23, 2012 at 9:54am ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Facebook Is a Buy at $20
Burton: In the meantime, buy these tech stocks.
EMAILPRINT

ARTICLE
COMMENTS
QUOTES
By JONATHAN BURTON

Facebook Inc.'s stock offering may have killed the next wave of IPO stars and burned individual investors, but one veteran technology-sector investor is willing to give the social-media icon a second chance -- at $20 a share.

"Facebook (FB: 26.22, -0.68, -2.53%) at $20 is worth a look," said Walter Price, co-manager with Huachen Chen of the $1 billion Allianz RCM Technology Fund [RAGTX] , which has bested its technology-category average return on a three-, five- and 10-year basis, according to investment researcher Morningstar Inc.

"Facebook is something we want long term, but when you bring out the stock at $100 billion [market valuation] and that's our price target in three or four years if they execute well, what is your upside?" Price added. "If they execute well, they can go back to $100 billion in three or four years."

MOST ACTIVE STOCKS
Company/Symbol % Chg
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) 0.62%
Bank of America Corp. (BAC) 2.75%
Select Sector SPDR-Financial (XLF) 1.50%
Activity:
Time Range:Today

What's This?
Facebook's market value as of Monday's close was about $75 billion (including restricted stock and unexercised options); at $20 a share, the company's market cap would be in the neighborhood of $55 billion.

The Allianz fund received an allotment of the Facebook IPO, which went public at $38 on May 18, and sold its shares at a profit, according to Price. "The underwriters did a great job for the selling shareholders," he said. "I'm sure they're all ecstatic." Read more on Facebook catching further flak with new sell call.

'Mini-bubble' popped

Buyers obviously are less enthused, with Facebook stock down almost 30% from its original offering price.

"It's a mini-bubble that popped," Price remarked of the social-media craze. Facebook broke the trend's back, but a lack of traction for Groupon Inc. (GRPN: 9.56, 0.61, 6.82%) and Zynga Inc. (ZNGA: 5.59, -0.12, -2.10%) shares also reveals cracks in the IPO machinery.

"The valuations the sellers expect are too high," he said. "You can buy a lot of great companies at 10 times earnings or less, so why would you buy Facebook?"

Price recalled the Facebook road show, where the company introduces itself to institutional investors and Wall Street analysts. The fund manager said he stood in line for an hour and then argued with a security guard about being able to bring his computer into the presentation. Then he waited another hour to get registered. "Pretty surreal" is how Price described the event.

Then Facebook cut its earnings estimates during the road show. According to Price, "that's the first time in a long time I've seen that happen. That's usually a cautionary sign."

The choppy wake of the Facebook offering leaves "a lingering sense of disappointment with some of the new companies and the IPO process. It's got to get fixed before you can bring many of these companies public."

Where the buys are

While Facebook and other one-time social-media darlings stumble, Price looks to established technology companies with earnings growth that he finds attractive.

TOP MUTUAL FUNDS
Time:
Fund Type:

What's This?
Apple Inc. (AAPL: 563.65, -0.64, -0.11%), for example, "is a stock that has never gotten expensive. As long as they continue to grow their earnings, the stock is going to go up with earnings. Google (GOOG: 568.25, -10.34, -1.79%) is getting to that point too. It's got cheap enough so there's not a lot of valuation risk in the stock."

Price said Apple shares could trade in the $750 to $800 range over the next 12 months, while Google Inc. shares could see $650 to $700. "Google has done a wonderful job with Android and moving applications to the mobile space," he added. "Advertisers are recognizing this is a great way to capture customers."

Along with Apple and Google, which are hefty positions in the Allianz technology fund, Price also likes the valuation and dividend yield of top holdings Microsoft Corp. (MSFT: 28.54, -0.01, -0.04%) and Intel Corp. (INTC: 25.43, 0.39, 1.56%)

On edge about Europe

Price said he expects Wall Street will lower earnings estimates for tech companies as the June quarter comes to a close, reflecting the slowdown in Europe.

Europe's troubles are Price's troubles, since the tech sector is heavily dependent on European orders. "Most tech companies are global companies, with anywhere from 10% to 50% of their business in Europe," he pointed out.

"Its been hard to find European companies. Even with U.S. multinationals, we've been careful with what we own."
June 6, 2012 at 3:05am ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas added 2 new photos.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
4 Eaves Dr Suite 100 Marlton NJ 08053 USA

Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ yahoo.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/ beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051
UK National Insurance Number: WW234123A (CardONE Banking) Auto-Insurance Policy Date 27-April-2017 to 27-Oct-2017 Policy No. 914660726 NAIC No. 14800 NEW JERSEY
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Remove Preview · April 29 at 4:42pm · Edited
George Palaganas
George Palaganas My mom was 14 when she met my dad in the 60's. My Dad was 33. She's 5 feet 2 inches , He's 6 feet 2! It's a real "why can't it be" scenario. She's a daughter of a Japanese migrant from Tokyo that settled as farmer in the Philippines and occupied a farm estate in Tarlac called Baquero. He is a son of Haciendero's, almost white, and made a living from surveying lands in the countryside. The Palaganas' estate at the back of Paniqui Marketplace is the real setting of Isabelle Allende's HOUSE OF SPIRITS and her EVA LUNA series. National Bookstore still sells our eldest , my Atching ANGEL, on some Allende paperback where she stands next to her glorified bed in black and white photos. At the time when concrete roads are still a dream, horseback riders from Paniqui towards Alcala run the back of the Paniqui Public market towards Baquero Sur and the only mark to wet the horses are two big Acacia that is still a common site in Baquero today. My mom produced 11 kids, 8 from first nuptial and 3 on second nuptial after my dad died in 1978. Now, she has 3 "gold" children and everyone is grown-up living independent lives. I am almost "gold", I'll turn 50 exactly 1 year and 6 months from now So I'll be the fourth gold in her "medal haul". For the best mom in the world, Happy mother's day!
*********************George Palaganas Remembering FIRSTS: My first movie experience was when my Mom brought me and the rest of my younger siblings to watch "Gabriela Silang" at JOJO THEATER in Paniqui in the 70s. She treated me with a CHOCO VIM drink while watching. My first PUBLIC Transport ride(longer distances) was also with her on THAMES ride, the station of which was opposite CEDASCO and adjacent to FAMILY Savings Bank back then. We travelled to Baquero Sur on that "first ride". At the time when RADIO was a flare, while everyone in the neighborhood is trying to out-loud everyone else with their favorite noon time radio program, my mom will put me on a "girlie" dress and when I complained, she said "that is perfect! Go and play with your mates,now." LOL! She is best in her "signature sweets"; ube halaya, gondol and DARIGOLD boiled-in can for hours.(????)
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · May 14 at 7:44pm · Edited

George Palaganas

Expire CARD UBA Africard VISA(Renewed)

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #Nigeria #Germany #CaymanIsland

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #BENIN #CentralAfricanRepublic #IsleofMan #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #UK #CaymanIsland #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #CaymanIsland #year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
LikeShow more reactions

Comment

George Palaganas #LikeReplyandWINContest WIN 1 Flower and Peacock BAG plus 10 Winners of 0.01Bitcoin this month of May! Just Like and make a Reply to this post to win. 1 Raffle Ticket for every Like and Reply. #MAYpromo #year2017 https://shopvida.com/.../products/flower-and-peacock-bag WINNERS will be announced by June! When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Year2017
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 12 mins · Edited
George Palaganas

George Palaganas http://www.mediafire.com/.../fax_message_2015-3-6_7-36-50...

#LatestOnLineApplication #March29 #Year2017 #VortexSoftwares Resume/Curvit can also be viewed at http://www.mediafire.com/…/curriculumvitaeGeorgePalaganas_2…

29-March-2017

Vortex Softwares

Attention: Reshmi Singh , reshmi@vortexsoftwares.com
Ankita Panchal, Ankita@vortexsoftwares.com

Dear Vortex Softwares:

Greetings! Thank you for the invitations. I had sent my Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
on the website and applied as a Test Engineer. I am currently a Payment Representative
with Bembesan EVIS Asian Marketing and a PRC Manila Licensed Assistant Electrical Engineer.
I can be reached out at +44 844 500 1715.
Best Regards,

George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
64 Lacayanga Subd Phase III
SAMPUT, 2307 PANIQUI TARLAC REGION III , PHILIPPINES
Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yaho o.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
https://serviceagreement.regus.com/ServiceAgreement.aspx…
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Hi George Palaganas
To: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com

Hi,George Palaganas

We have shortlisted you, can you please submit your latest resume on our website
to appear for our online test

http://vortexsoftwares.com

Regards
Reshmi Singh

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and…
mediafire.com

LikeShow more reactions

When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Megamall #Year2017

This gorgeous all-over printed tote bag - made in California, United States - features sturdy, weather-resistant fabric and dual 100% natural cotton bull denim shoulder straps. Make a beautiful, artful statement with this stand out, all-season VIDA Tote Bag - whether on an afternoon stroll around to...
shopvida.com
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Comments

#VIDA #ToteBags #FingerArtFABRICS #GeorgePalaganas #MegaMall Now, my VIDA Collection is LIVE! https://t.co/t99heANcu1 Get your orders,today!

PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

George Palaganas added 4 new photos — with George Palaganas.

5/26/2017 7:47:12 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003