x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \
Read/Reply : 158/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (949 posts)

Reads/Reply  Click:to read on blogs on other Days:   Forum Index \ Blogs on Other Days | Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site Sign-up with DriveHQ to JOIN! \

1 YEAR AGO TODAY

#MissUSA #DistrictofColumbia #Year2016 #DishaunaBarbers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtnfOhcoopc Most unforgettable moment of crowning, Miss USA 2016 Dishauna Barbers District of Columbia.

Miss USA 2016 was the 65th Miss USA pageant. It was held at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on June 5, 2016. All fifty states and the District of Col...
youtube.com
3 YEARS AGO TODAY
George Palaganas added a new photo to the album: PhoneCallsandFax.
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSp6fk4An6g

Top 6 on the Final Question!

IOWA
North Dakota
Florida
Nevada
Louisiana
Georgia

1.Question from Melissa Peterman to Miss IOWA(Mislabelled on the video as GEORGIA):
A recent story in the New York Times said that narcissism is an epidemic,
suggesting [the] American youth is turning into hyper-entitled self-absorbed generation.
Do you agree? Why or why not?

Miss IOWA's Answer: I actually do agree with that. I think, social media and technology
has allowed,you know,to youth, post pictures of themselves and videos of themselves,
that kind of thing to me is so perceptive. It's where they go.

Notes: Miss IOWA Carlyn Bradarich is 22 years old.A native of Homer Glenn, Illinois,before
settling in IOWA, she's currently studying Finance at the University of IOWA.
She dreams of owning a salon spa someday.

2.Question from Allie LaForce to Miss North Dakota: It's so challenging they say to get
a job whether you have a college degree or not. So, in line with this,and the soaring cost
of education, do you think going to college is relevant at this point?

Miss North Dakota's Answer: I do think going to college is relevant at this point. I know
my parents has a lot of raised-heres and met a lot of people who are successful
that never get a college degree. But in this teen age I know,it is extremely hard to find
a job even after four years of college. So I think it is extremely important to get your
education and I guess further education after high school.

Notes: Miss North Dakota Audra Mari is 20 years old.She's a first runner-up to Miss Teen USA
and made prominence as a staunch advocate against bullying. She's a native of Fargo, North Dakota.

3.Question from Randy Couture to Miss Florida: What is the best lesson you have learned from your
opponents in the pageant of Miss USA?

Miss Florida's Answer: Well, I have to tell you that being a part of it is an honor to be with these
women,they are absolutely phenomenal and I have really gotten to know them over the past couple of weeks.
However, I think I am bringing something,news on the table.
My father passed away with complications of chron's and colitis[chronic meningo colitis].
And I really need to bring that forward.
I am raising money in awareness and bring it home for my dad.

Notes: Miss Florida Brittany Oldehoff is 25 years old. A native of Ft. Lauderdale,
She's dreaming of landing a job with the US Secret Service someday. She is an advocate
for a foundation on a sickness that caused her father's death.

4. Question from Rumer Willis to Miss Nevada: Recently, Time Magazine has
reported
19% of undergraduate women are victims of sexual assault in college. Why will such a sick epidemic
will flip us under the rug for so long and what will you suggest to combat them?

Miss Nevada's Answer: I believe that some Colleges may be potentially
be afraid of having a bad reputation. That can be a good reason why they are swept under the rug
because that "dust"may come out into the public.That I think more awareness is very important.
So women can learn how to protect themselves. Myself as a fourth degree black belt, I've learned
from a young age that you need to be confident, that you can be able to defend yourself
and that we should start to implement searing for a lot of women.

Notes: Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez is 24 years old. A native of Sacramento, she travelled Europe
and the world as a blackbelter nanny before settling in Nevada.

5. Question from Ian Ziering to Miss Louisiana: In recent weeks, the US ,on five to ten weeks,
from Guantanamo in exchange for 1 US soldier who was held captive in Afhganistan. US policy
says Leave NO SOLDIER behind. Do you think it's better to sacrifice
lives just to hold this policy?

Miss Louisiana's Answer: I am glad that we got our guys back however I do not feel
it's right that we subject ourselves in the hues and acts of terrorism. I do agree with our guys being back
but however do not agree that they should subject themselves. Thank you.

Notes: Miss Louisiana Brittany Guidry is 21 years old. She's from Houma, Louisiana
and successful in her dream of becoming a respected fashion model. She's the crowd's
favorite as she pose with a girth of "homecourt advantage".

6. Question from Karl Malone(celebrity Judge that was not listed under
preliminary nor telecast judge) to Miss Georgia: You have thirty seconds, say anything
you want to say to our political leaders to merge this country. What do you think?

Miss Georgia's Answer: I state that we should lead our country by faith. For me, I know that
when I go to bed at night, I pray for my family as well as the leaders of the country.
I think if we put together and work together, we're able to make the difference save same
ourselves to part. Yes, that's what I have to say, thank you.

Notes: Miss Georgia Tiana Griggs is 27 years old. A native of Monticello, she was
a highschool varsity football cheerleader. She is making her own mark as a national
model.

MISS USA PAGEANT - 2014 - BATON…
youtube.com
June 9, 2014 at 8:12pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview
George Palaganas
George Palaganas #MissUSA #Year2014 #BatonRouge #Louisiana #June08 #Sunday #YOUTUBE
#FullShow #VincentNguyen #ProspectMortgage I am watching right now REPLAY
of Miss USA 2014 full show on YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMLUuGUSCHA Thanks to Vincent Nguyen for this exclusive upload!
MISS USA pageants in the show's 63 year history, a star-studded panel of judges…
youtube.com
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Remember in the 90's when the name Nia Sanchez was all over the air of Philippine local radio and our comment was .... Isn't that name for a Binibining Pilipinas title holder? It was so Pinay sounding rather than a name of a Miss USA? Anyway, she will have a second chance on the crown of Miss Universe so let's hope all the best for Nia.
June 10, 2014 at 6:35pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas #Blog #WordPress #MissUSA #NiaSanchez #MissNevada #TheBlackbelterNanny #Year2014 #June8 #BatonRouge Latest wordpress blog http://doctorgeorgep.wordpress.com/.../miss-usa-2014.../
#MissUSA #Year2014 #BatonRouge #Louisiana #June08 #Sunday #YOUTUBE #FullShow…
doctorgeorgep.wordpress.com
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas A 24 year-old Sacramento native who went travelling to Europe
and the world as a blackbelter nanny before settling down in
Nevada, was crowned Miss USA 2014 on 08-June-2014 Sunday! Nia Sanchez, as the newly crowned Miss USA 2014, will represent the country in the Miss Universe 2014 pageant.
June 9, 2014 at 2:24pm · Edited ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas #MissUSA #Year2014 #BatonRouge #Louisiana #June08 #Sunday #YOUTUBE
#FullShow #VincentNguyen #ProspectMortgage I am watching right now REPLAY
of Miss USA 2014 full show on YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMLUuGUSCHA Thanks to Vincent Nguyen for this exclusive upload!
MISS USA pageants in the show's 63 year history, a star-studded panel of judges…
youtube.com
George Palaganas added 4 new photos to the album: PhoneCallsandFax.
June 9, 2014 at 2:07pm ·

AllPhoneCallsTranscriptsandTweets

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas #June #Year2014 #GROUPSandLISTS #GroupPAGE #CommentsandPostings https://www.facebook.com/groups/370469913001627/ Welcome to the month of June, Year 2014! It’s good to see you all guys here again. The month of MAY GROUP page is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/257555154342418/ I hope we will all have another fruitful month of sharing and posting.
June 3, 2014 at 8:26pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview
Cecile Abrot
Cecile Abrot Bti kpa marami kang remembrance Kay Santo papa
June 2, 2015 at 1:19pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
·
4 YEARS AGO TODAY
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas How time flies? What is used to be a sleepy part of Metro if not for the occassional events at it's BIG DOME is a bustling skyscraper area in the tradition of Ayala and Ortigas today. Remember when the only sign that the place is a city every wee hours is the well-lit Dunkin Donuts at the side of the Fiesta Carnival. Dunkin DONUTS was replace by Seafood Island while Fiesta Carnival was converted into SHOPWISE Supermarket today? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200268371058416&set=a.2121479363038.2113162.1427450153&type=1&theater
June 9, 2013 at 8:13pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview

#Facebook #June9 #Year2012 #Repost #Year2013 #CindysFtañedo #TarlacCity #Circa1990s Comment on a photo post by Marvin Salvador from George Palaganas on 09-June-2012 Saturday:
"That's Roby Tarroza, during those Cindy's STAR Crew period batch of Tobbie Alejar, Sharmaine Arnaiz and her cousin Janet. Regulars of Cindy's F Tañedo then were Kris Aquino, Robin Padilla, Francis Magalona(RIP),Cristina(Kring-Kring) Gonzales, Christopher & Sandy Andolong, Jose Mari Chan, etc. Going back to memory lane....:-)"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=176032179102639&set=a.176028875769636.37436.100000875739111&type=3&theater

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Regine Velasquez did a STAR Crew service too during her concert with Jose Mari Chan on those days, that was bugged by a heavy rain. The concert was postponed for another day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nNAqJkkLzw&feature=fvwrel
Please Be Careful W
ith My Heart - Jose Mari Chan
Please Be Careful With My Heart by Jose Mari Chan and Regine Velasques. Thanks t...See More
June 9, 2012 at 8:12pm · Like · Remove Preview
George Palaganas Gary Valenciano is another REGULAR on the circuitry on Tarlac Concerts then. Here with BETTY's IN BED from YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuOXqW6wfIU
Betty's In Bed by Gary Valenciano
Track 02 from the 1983 album Gary.
June 9, 2012 at 8:14pm · Like · Remove Preview
George Palaganas Sharmaine Arnaiz became once a STAR CREW at Cindy's F Tañedo! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3500011905490&set=a.3007582675067.2132900.1427450153&type=3&theater
Please Be Careful With My Heart by Jose…
youtube.com
June 9, 2013 at 7:02pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview
Edit
5 YEARS AGO TODAY

Comment on a photo post by Marvin Salvador from George Palaganas on 09-June-2012 Saturday:
"That's Roby Tarroza, during those Cindy's STAR Crew period batch of Tobbie Alejar, Sharmaine Arnaiz and her cousin Janet. Regulars of Cindy's F Tañedo then were Kris Aquino, Robin Padilla, Francis Magalona(RIP),Cristina(Kring-Kring) Gonzales, Christopher & Sandy Andolong, Jose Mari Chan, etc. Going back to memory lane....:-)"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=176032179102639&set=a.176028875769636.37436.100000875739111&type=3&theater

You and Mirla Tolentino Ilano became Facebook friends. We hope you enjoy looking back at these memories you've shared.
You and Bong Aripal became Facebook friends.
-0:01

George Palaganas added a new photo to the album: Heartburn — with Yam Dizon.
Comments
Gil Gomez
Gil Gomez pre di nagbago look mo ah pogi parin hehe
Noy Santos
Noy Santos Champion yan pre !!! thank you guys !!! and God bless you all !!!
Jes Tubay
Jes Tubay hindi natanda a o hehehe musta na guys!
John Aquino
John Aquino Noy I agree wala kang kakupaskupas! God bless us all!
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Inom na lang tayo sa inyo... maalikabok din ba? LOL!
George Palaganas added 2 new photos.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
4 Eaves Dr Suite 100 Marlton NJ 08053 USA

Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ yahoo.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/ beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051
UK National Insurance Number: WW234123A (CardONE Banking) Auto-Insurance Policy Date 27-April-2017 to 27-Oct-2017 Policy No. 914660726 NAIC No. 14800 NEW JERSEY
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Remove Preview · April 29 at 4:42pm · Edited
George Palaganas
George Palaganas My mom was 14 when she met my dad in the 60's. My Dad was 33. She's 5 feet 2 inches , He's 6 feet 2! It's a real "why can't it be" scenario. She's a daughter of a Japanese migrant from Tokyo that settled as farmer in the Philippines and occupied a farm estate in Tarlac called Baquero. He is a son of Haciendero's, almost white, and made a living from surveying lands in the countryside. The Palaganas' estate at the back of Paniqui Marketplace is the real setting of Isabelle Allende's HOUSE OF SPIRITS and her EVA LUNA series. National Bookstore still sells our eldest , my Atching ANGEL, on some Allende paperback where she stands next to her glorified bed in black and white photos. At the time when concrete roads are still a dream, horseback riders from Paniqui towards Alcala run the back of the Paniqui Public market towards Baquero Sur and the only mark to wet the horses are two big Acacia that is still a common site in Baquero today. My mom produced 11 kids, 8 from first nuptial and 3 on second nuptial after my dad died in 1978. Now, she has 3 "gold" children and everyone is grown-up living independent lives. I am almost "gold", I'll turn 50 exactly 1 year and 6 months from now So I'll be the fourth gold in her "medal haul". For the best mom in the world, Happy mother's day!
*********************George Palaganas Remembering FIRSTS: My first movie experience was when my Mom brought me and the rest of my younger siblings to watch "Gabriela Silang" at JOJO THEATER in Paniqui in the 70s. She treated me with a CHOCO VIM drink while watching. My first PUBLIC Transport ride(longer distances) was also with her on THAMES ride, the station of which was opposite CEDASCO and adjacent to FAMILY Savings Bank back then. We travelled to Baquero Sur on that "first ride". At the time when RADIO was a flare, while everyone in the neighborhood is trying to out-loud everyone else with their favorite noon time radio program, my mom will put me on a "girlie" dress and when I complained, she said "that is perfect! Go and play with your mates,now." LOL! She is best in her "signature sweets"; ube halaya, gondol and DARIGOLD boiled-in can for hours.(????)
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · May 14 at 7:44pm · Edited

George Palaganas

Expire CARD UBA Africard VISA(Renewed)

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #Nigeria #Germany #CaymanIsland

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #BENIN #CentralAfricanRepublic #IsleofMan #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #UK #CaymanIsland #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #CaymanIsland #year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
LikeShow more reactions

Comment

George Palaganas #LikeReplyandWINContest WIN 1 Flower and Peacock BAG plus 10 Winners of 0.01Bitcoin this month of May! Just Like and make a Reply to this post to win. 1 Raffle Ticket for every Like and Reply. #MAYpromo #year2017 https://shopvida.com/.../products/flower-and-peacock-bag WINNERS will be announced by June! When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Year2017
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 12 mins · Edited
George Palaganas

George Palaganas http://www.mediafire.com/.../fax_message_2015-3-6_7-36-50...

#LatestOnLineApplication #March29 #Year2017 #VortexSoftwares Resume/Curvit can also be viewed at http://www.mediafire.com/…/curriculumvitaeGeorgePalaganas_2…

29-March-2017

Vortex Softwares

Attention: Reshmi Singh , reshmi@vortexsoftwares.com
Ankita Panchal, Ankita@vortexsoftwares.com

Dear Vortex Softwares:

Greetings! Thank you for the invitations. I had sent my Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
on the website and applied as a Test Engineer. I am currently a Payment Representative
with Bembesan EVIS Asian Marketing and a PRC Manila Licensed Assistant Electrical Engineer.
I can be reached out at +44 844 500 1715.
Best Regards,

George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
64 Lacayanga Subd Phase III
SAMPUT, 2307 PANIQUI TARLAC REGION III , PHILIPPINES
Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yaho o.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
https://serviceagreement.regus.com/ServiceAgreement.aspx…
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Hi George Palaganas
To: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com

Hi,George Palaganas

We have shortlisted you, can you please submit your latest resume on our website
to appear for our online test

http://vortexsoftwares.com

Regards
Reshmi Singh

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and…
mediafire.com

LikeShow more reactions

When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Megamall #Year2017

This gorgeous all-over printed tote bag - made in California, United States - features sturdy, weather-resistant fabric and dual 100% natural cotton bull denim shoulder straps. Make a beautiful, artful statement with this stand out, all-season VIDA Tote Bag - whether on an afternoon stroll around to...
shopvida.com
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Comments

#VIDA #ToteBags #FingerArtFABRICS #GeorgePalaganas #MegaMall Now, my VIDA Collection is LIVE! https://t.co/t99heANcu1 Get your orders,today!

PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

George Palaganas added 4 new photos — with George Palaganas.

6/8/2017 10:51:33 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003