x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 35823/7
I'm just getting started with Drivehq. my email is currently coming through Hyperoffice where i have set up a couple of email aliases that forward to multiple accounts. Will this be possible with the DriveHQ service?

5/1/2007 5:19:33 PM

Sorry, each user can have one email address only. You can upgrade to a group account and create sub-accounts. Each sub-account will have its own email address.

5/2/2007 5:15:05 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/2/2007 5:15:05 PM

Sorry, each user can have one email address only. You can upgrade to a group account and create sub-accounts. Each sub-account will have its own email address.

just to clarify, i want to be able to have extra email names which relate to no account but forward to multiple accounts, as in sales@mzcontrols.com goes to sales manager and salesman. there would be no account or user "sales". this helps with new customers when they don't know who to send a request to but know what dept.

5/6/2007 2:21:41 PM

User: davidzion  -  5/6/2007 2:21:41 PM

just to clarify, i want to be able to have extra email names which relate to no account but forward to multiple accounts, as in sales@mzcontrols.com goes to sales manager and salesman. there would be no account or user "sales". this helps with new customers when they don't know who to send a request to but know what dept.
I see your need. Our email server supports it, however there is no web interface for you to configure multiple aliases for an email account. You might want to use multiple email accounts for now; we will consider adding the web interface in the near future.

5/6/2007 7:39:09 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/6/2007 7:39:09 PM

I see your need. Our email server supports it, however there is no web interface for you to configure multiple aliases for an email account. You might want to use multiple email accounts for now; we will consider adding the web interface in the near future.
I hope you do, we are a small company and for now we all wear multiple hats. the aliases help by getting the customer's request to more people so that it doen't get missed by the one guy who is really busy at the time.

5/16/2007 9:34:20 AM

User: davidzion  -  5/16/2007 9:34:20 AM

I hope you do, we are a small company and for now we all wear multiple hats. the aliases help by getting the customer's request to more people so that it doen't get missed by the one guy who is really busy at the time.

Thanks for the comment. This will be in our to-do list. In the meantime, if you need help, please send emails to support directly. We can do it manually for you if you subscribe to certain level subscription service.

5/17/2007 9:12:40 PM

You can multiply your aliases as many as you wish using a (free!) service like http://www.e4ward.com/

6/10/2007 3:49:03 PM

User: VIEVOX  -  6/10/2007 3:49:03 PM

You can multiply your aliases as many as you wish using a (free!) service like http://www.e4ward.com/
That sort of thing does not look professional for a small business. fact is the hosting software supports aliases, but the interface is not available.

6/13/2007 10:27:13 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003