x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 31271/3
Yes I have just joined and I am a total noob lol.
I dont know how I can find this information can someone please help:
(I need to fill out this for so it will send me an email every 30 min)

Host name - name or address of the FTP server.

Username - name of the FTP user. This is the name, which you chose when you created your FTP account. (so do I just put: luizgsaff)

Remote dir - type folder path to the FTP server where you want to store logs. It can be an absolute or a relative path. Absolute path beginning from "/". Example: "/keylogs". Symbol "/" means the root directory of the server. Relative paths are calculated relative to the initial FTP directory. Example: "keylogs". Usually the initial FTP directory is the root directory, but there can be exceptions. You can leave this field blank to store logs in the initial directory, or try to use slash (/). (I dont have a clue what this means lol)

5/11/2007 4:01:46 PM

For FTP info, please make sure you read this page very carefully:

http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/faq.aspx   Click Expand All.

I also copy some text here:

You can access your DriveHQ storage with any popular FTP clients, including CuteFTP, WS FTP, FileZilla, and others. To configure FTP clients, please enter the following info as needed:
FTP server: ftp.drivehq.com
Port number: 21
Username and password: your DriveHQ user name / password;
Remote directory (optional): Unlike other FTP services where you only get a User Account/Directory, DriveHQ gives you a virtual FTP server, so you can access the root folder. You can leave it blank or enter "/" as the root folder. You can also create your own folder on DriveHQ.com and use that folder as the remote directory.

5/11/2007 5:39:33 PM

Respected sir.....

How to give the remote dir

6/26/2012 10:00:24 PM

Please send your question in details to support@drivehq.com.

6/27/2012 12:09:34 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003