x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 27999/3

Hi,

I uploaded my web docs to the wwwhome and it is published, now when wanto to access my website:

http://shamsat.drivehq.com

there is error message:

There was an error processing your request. The error message is:

Permission denied!

This might be a temporary problem. Please try again. If you see this message again, please report the detailed problem to

webmaster@drivehq.com

any one can help please?

2/17/2011 7:11:51 PM

Usually, the website is automatically enabled if you have a paid account.

If you have a True Account (which is a free service account registered with a real private domain email address, or you deposited $3), then the website is not automatically enabled. To enable your website, please logon www.drivehq.com, go to My Storage page, click on Publish tab, then click on Publish My Website, then disable your website and re-enable it.

Free members  cannot publish files/folders/websites. (Free members are those free service users registered with free/ISP email addresses whose identity cannot be verified)

2/18/2011 1:18:02 AM

very bad service am upload the file after that getting error that monthly bala bala

11/5/2018 12:15:54 PM

User: umerking123  -  11/5/2018 12:15:54 PM

very bad service am upload the file after that getting error that monthly bala bala

Hello umerking123,

It seems your comment is related to restrictions for free users when it comes to download bandwidth. You have uploaded only 1 very large file which exceeds the capacity permitted for download on the free accounts. In order to download this file and upload additional data, you will need to have a paid subscription. Subscriptions start at just $1.99/mo and will provide 2GB of storage and 4GB of monthly download. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank You,
DriveHQ Support

11/5/2018 12:22:17 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003