x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 54042/6

Need to know how to cancel a account, cannot find it anywhere under help or support.

3/16/2011 7:44:52 AM

Thank you for your inquiry.  I’m very sorry to hear you want to cancel your service with DriveHQ.  We try our best to achieve high customer satisfaction by providing you the best cloud IT products and services.  Please let me know what we can do to improve your experience with us.  

Please understand that subscription plans are recurring, and that cancellation instructions are included in every billing email.  It is our policy that customers must cancel subscriptions on their own.  To cancel them, first delete all your files and pay any outstanding balance.  To pay your balance, go to your account page, click the “Deposit” button and make a payment using credit card or PayPal.  You can also pay by company check or bank wire.  Next, go to your account page and click subscribe -> current subscriptions -> order item ID -> cancel.  When you are no longer subscribed to a plan, your account will be downgraded to a free account.  You will no longer receive any billing e-mails.

3/16/2011 2:44:22 PM

this does not explain how to cancel a free account. why is this so complicated?

2/1/2012 1:01:14 PM

If it is a free account, usually you don't need to cancel it at all. You will never be billed. If you still want to cancel, please just delete all your files / folders and don't log on again. Your account will be deleted in batch process in the future.

2/1/2012 2:00:09 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  2/1/2012 2:00:09 PM

If it is a free account, usually you don't need to cancel it at all. You will never be billed. If you still want to cancel, please just delete all your files / folders and don't log on again. Your account will be deleted in batch process in the future.

Dear all,

Unforturtunately it is not free account, it is Paid Account. I have deleted all user. But I am not sure what I need for cancel whole account.

Have a nice day

Miroslav Mozola 

7/8/2013 4:01:49 AM

Hello, thanks I have seen cancelation instruction in email about Balance Summary.

Miroslav

7/8/2013 5:58:20 AM

User: Miroslav Mozola  -  7/8/2013 5:58:20 AM

Hello, thanks I have seen cancelation instruction in email about Balance Summary.

Miroslav

Could you please email DriveHQ customer support why you want to cancel the service? DriveHQ offers tons of high-end business features. We are seeing more and more businesses adopting cloud services. So it is surprising why you want to cancel it.

Our service is priced extremely low for business or enterprise customers.

Compared with Dropbox.com, which charges $795 for only 5 user licenses, and $125/user/year for additional users, our user license is only $6/user/year. 

We offer many times more features than Dropbox, yet our price is many times lower than Dropbox for Business!

For SMBs with tight budget, please contact DriveHQ sales and see if we can work out a better deal for you.

7/8/2013 6:27:31 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003