x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 23574/3
 I would like to talk with someone about your online backup solutions for 50+ users.  However, I don't see a phone number to call and contact@drivehq.com and sales@drivehq.com both bounce back.  How can I contact someone to answer some pricing questions, etc.?

1/14/2008 7:42:25 PM

It seems our spam filter might have blocked your email address. Could you please email us from hotmail/gmail/yahoo mail and let me know the bounce back info so I can add your email server into our allow-list?

Our pricing info is generally available online. Please note currently you get all DriveHQ services for one-low price. You can install DriveHQ client software on any number of PCs.

For more info about online backup, please visit:

http://www.drivehq.com/backup/ 

1/15/2008 4:59:14 PM

i seem to have two accounts in error. i know one of my accounts User Name is     mvbuzzeo.  The other account is probably a similiar name. i would like to merge the accounts. Is there a phone number i could call to discuss the situation? Please advise. Thank You Mike Buzzeo

7/17/2011 6:18:48 AM

User: mvbuzzeo  -  7/17/2011 6:18:48 AM

i seem to have two accounts in error. i know one of my accounts User Name is     mvbuzzeo.  The other account is probably a similiar name. i would like to merge the accounts. Is there a phone number i could call to discuss the situation? Please advise. Thank You Mike Buzzeo

Mike, please call 925-396-5819 M-F 9-6 PST.  Thank you.

7/18/2011 5:21:43 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003