x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26163/3

Hi

from 2 days I try to upload my file (16 MB) to my sharing folder but the window of upload still apear without and action to take the file and showing Connecting ........ , pls help us to upload our file , it's urgent case

1/18/2008 9:31:17 PM

Did you use DriveHQ FileManager client software or the website directly? It is recommended using DriveHQ FileManager for uploading files.

You can also use the website or FTP to upload files. If it doesn't work, please email us more detailed error message, or a screenshot.

If you would like to use FTP, Windows Explorer can be used as a simple FTP client, just enter the path:

ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com/

1/18/2008 11:35:01 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  1/18/2008 11:35:01 PM

Did you use DriveHQ FileManager client software or the website directly? It is recommended using DriveHQ FileManager for uploading files.

You can also use the website or FTP to upload files. If it doesn't work, please email us more detailed error message, or a screenshot.

If you would like to use FTP, Windows Explorer can be used as a simple FTP client, just enter the path:

thanks for U quick replay...

I try also to use the Filemanager but this error message apearing :

failed to connect www.driveHQ.com please make you are connected to the internet , please also check if your anti_virus ..... eltc. I sure that I connected to the internet throw our local netwrork and I have full access . pls help us to solve this problem

Best Regards,

1/19/2008 12:28:48 AM

User: ezaldeen  -  1/19/2008 12:28:48 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  1/18/2008 11:35:01 PM

thanks for U quick replay...

I try also to use the Filemanager but this error message apearing :

failed to connect www.driveHQ.com please make you are connected to the internet , please also check if your anti_virus ..... eltc. I sure that I connected to the internet throw our local netwrork and I have full access . pls help us to solve this problem

Best Regards,

This is almost certainly your local network issue or local firewall / anti-virus software issue. Please make sure you don't have any anti-virus software blocked DriveHQ FileManager.

You can also try to reboot your PC see if it fixes the problem.

If you still cannot get it to work, please use DriveHQ FTP. For more info about DriveHQ FTP, please visit: http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/

1/19/2008 10:50:11 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003