x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26996/1

Hi,

I am piloting to use drive hq ftp service for our mcafee server ePO  to be used a distributed repository. The main server will replicate the mcafee patches and updates to the shared drive hq ftp folder from where our clients will be downloading the patches. I need an option where, when I login to the FTP site, it should default to a specfic folder I created under my storage. How can I achieve that.

Thanks.

6/14/2012 9:45:47 PM

If you use GUI based FTP client software, usually you can specify a default folder when configuring a new FTP site (or connection).

If you use a command-line FTP client, then it usually defaults to the root folder in "My Storage".  If you have a group account, you can use the Group Options feature to set a default folder after logon. (However, you can only choose a few options.) In your case, you can set it to:

- Group member default to "go to the sub user shared folder".

With this option set, you will have a shared folder name in your account that matches a sub-user name for each sub-user. This way, when a sub-user logs on, it will default to the shared folder:

\DriveHQShare\YOUR_USERNAME\SUB_USERNAME

6/16/2012 11:28:10 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003