x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26534/3

Could someone please give me informations as to how I can cancell my subcription to Drivehq so that I will not incur any more charges?  There does not seem to be a way to do it on their web site. 

Thank you

Jeff

5/28/2008 5:24:17 PM

You can do so online:

Just logon www.drivehq.com, click on My Account --> Subscribe --> Current Subscription.

You can then select a subscription service and cancel it.

Please note you must delete your files; or if you are a group account, you must delete sub-users before you can cancel your subscription.

Please note DriveHQ customer support generally doesn't support service cancellation, unless you have really tried and have difficulty cancelling by yourself.

5/28/2008 5:52:39 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/28/2008 5:52:39 PM

You can do so online:

Just logon www.drivehq.com, click on My Account --> Subscribe --> Current Subscription.

Please note you must delete your files; or if you are a group account, you must delete sub-users before you can cancel your subscription.

Please note DriveHQ customer support generally doesn't support service cancellation, unless you have really tried and have difficulty cancelling by yourself.

Below is a copy of the what appears on the "current subscription" page.  There does  not seem to be a way of cancelling you current subscription without upgrading to a new one first.

Could you please tell me how I can cancel my current subscription with our opening up a new one so I will not be charged for a service I no longer need.

Jeff

Please note annual service is treated as Prepaid Monthly Service.
- All services are recurring until canceled.
- DriveHQ does not automatically debit your credit card. Please make monthly payments or pay several months at once. Annual service is recommended.

Order Item ID Order Date Service Name Price
17398 5/28/2007 12:05:08 PM 1 GB Subscription Service $2.50

Upgrade, change or cancel subscription

If you want to upgrade your service or change your service from monthly plan to annual plan, you can make a new order and cancel your current subscription. You won't lose any un-used credit. You can also make a deposit to your account. The amount should be equal to or greater than the service price minus remaining balance in your account. You should then send an email to support@drivehq.com.

We recommend our users switch to annual plan. You will get a discount of two months off.

- To cancel your service, please click on the service you want to cancel and then click on the Cancel button.

* Based on our service agreement, you won't receive a refund if you cancel your service. However the remaining balance can be used to upgrade your service.

5/29/2008 4:02:21 AM

User: Jeffocal  -  5/29/2008 4:02:21 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/28/2008 5:52:39 PM

You can do so online:

Below is a copy of the what appears on the "current subscription" page.  There does  not seem to be a way of cancelling you current subscription without upgrading to a new one first.

Could you please tell me how I can cancel my current subscription with our opening up a new one so I will not be charged for a service I no longer need.

Jeff

Please note annual service is treated as Prepaid Monthly Service.
- All services are recurring until canceled.
- DriveHQ does not automatically debit your credit card. Please make monthly payments or pay several months at once. Annual service is recommended.

Order Item ID Order Date Service Name Price
17398 5/28/2007 12:05:08 PM 1 GB Subscription Service $2.50

Upgrade, change or cancel subscription

If you want to upgrade your service or change your service from monthly plan to annual plan, you can make a new order and cancel your current subscription. You won't lose any un-used credit. You can also make a deposit to your account. The amount should be equal to or greater than the service price minus remaining balance in your account. You should then send an email to support@drivehq.com.

We recommend our users switch to annual plan. You will get a discount of two months off.

- To cancel your service, please click on the service you want to cancel and then click on the Cancel button.

* Based on our service agreement, you won't receive a refund if you cancel your service. However the remaining balance can be used to upgrade your service.

Hm, from the Current Subscription page, please just click on the link (order ID) to view the details, then click the Cancel button.

5/29/2008 4:54:59 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003