x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26204/2

FTP not working using ftp://vicspkl:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com/ (i entered the password)

It says wrong password but im sure it is 100% correct as i have signed in just now to my account to post this topic

So what is wrong??

7/20/2014 6:39:30 AM

using this link in firefox it says "you have used many connections" so what can i do??

7/20/2014 6:59:17 AM

I checked your account and noticed that you have a free service account. Please note the free FTP service is designed for personal and casual use only. It comes with a couple restrictions. These restrictions include: (1) you can have no more than 2 concurrent FTP connections; (2) You can log on 25 times/day.

In general, you cannot use our FREE FTP service with any automatic software / device that keeps logging on, e.g.: you cannot use our FTP service with any IP cameras. (for that, please use http://www.cameraftp.com/ which is designed for IP cameras, webcams and mobile cameras); you also cannot use our FTP service with any Keylogger programs).

If you only need to upload / download a few files using FileZilla or any other FTP client, then you can certainly use our free FTP service. You can also use our FileManager client software or drive mapping software, which often works better than FTP.

DriveHQ is one of the largest FTP hosting service providers. If our free FTP service cannot meet your needs, you can simply upgrade to a paid account, which starts at only $1.99/month, or $19.99/year.

7/20/2014 2:07:28 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003