x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 25403/3
I would like to upgrade this accoun to the next storage capacity level. However, there is no upgrade option that I can find. Teh only option I can see is the the next level annual subscription in full> It should be prorated with the remaingin credits on teh current subscription.

8/3/2008 2:42:43 PM

If you have annual subscription, please make a deposit of the difference amount and email DriveHQ customer support. We will take care of it for you.

If you have monthly subscription, please order a new subscription and cancel the current subscription. You can cancel the current subscription by logging on www.drivehq.com, click on My Account --> Subscribe --> Current Subscription.

You can always make a deposit and email DriveHQ customer support for further help.

8/3/2008 10:13:31 PM

One page it sais premium is up to 100tb but one the page to check the boxes, to choose which subscription one wants it only goes up to 100gb?

How does one sign up for more than 100gb? And what's the pricing?

Also, how does the pricng work for multiple users?

The $-amounts listed, will it be added to subscription-fee for one's specific storage capacity? 

12/25/2011 5:06:32 PM

>>> One page it sais premium is up to 100tb but one the page to check the boxes, to choose which subscription one wants it only goes up to 100gb?

>>> How does one sign up for more than 100gb? And what's the pricing?

An easy way to order more than 100GB space is to order 100GB subscription several times. Otherwise, please contact DriveHQ sales. We will make sure to offer you the best deal at the most reasonable prices.

We support up to 100TB of storage space. It is part of our enterprise service.

>>> Also, how does the pricng work for multiple users?

You can upgrade to a group account for free, which comes with 1 free sub-user license. More user licenses are available at only $6/user/year!

>>> The $-amounts listed, will it be added to subscription-fee for one's specific storage capacity? 

User licenses are different from storage subscriptions. If you order a storage subscription, you can have only one sub-user. If you need more user licenses, you must order additional user licenses.

12/26/2011 12:50:32 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003