x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24299/3

My customer gets this message when they logon to download file

pls explain

MailScanner has detected definite fraud in the website at "www.drivehq.com". Do not trust this website:

11/7/2008 4:13:46 AM

Could you please send a screenshot of the problem?

Please note DriveHQ.com offers web hosting service. It is possible some bad users might upload bad files. However, it does not affect your from using our service. You can upload / download your own files and it is safe and secure.

If you are downloading files from an un-known user of DriveHQ, you need to be careful.

If you download files from your friends, usually it is fine, unless your friends uploaded some bad files. If you share files to other people, please make sure your files are good. If so, then ask them not to worry about it.

If you see any bad files on DriveHQ published by bad users, please report to us asap. We will disable the account immediately.

11/7/2008 6:24:14 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  11/7/2008 6:24:14 PM

Please note DriveHQ.com offers web hosting service. It is possible some bad users might upload bad files. However, it does not affect your from using our service. You can upload / download your own files and it is safe and secure.

If you are downloading files from an un-known user of DriveHQ, you need to be careful.

If you download files from your friends, usually it is fine, unless your friends uploaded some bad files. If you share files to other people, please make sure your files are good. If so, then ask them not to worry about it.

If you see any bad files on DriveHQ published by bad users, please report to us asap. We will disable the account immediately.

this issue was raised up again today and I then decided to check my earlier post for an answer

Pls let me know how to send you screen shot of message. Screen shot i have but cannot attach

or contact me directly at my email akil@pc.jaring.my and i will send screen shot

12/15/2008 11:25:42 PM

User: akil  -  12/15/2008 11:25:42 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  11/7/2008 6:24:14 PM

this issue was raised up again today and I then decided to check my earlier post for an answer

Pls let me know how to send you screen shot of message. Screen shot i have but cannot attach

or contact me directly at my email akil@pc.jaring.my and i will send screen shot

You can send emails to DriveHQ Customer support directly. Click on Support link to find support email address.

Again, please be assured that DriveHQ.com website is completely secure if you are uploading / downloading your own files, or files from people who you trust. Users' files are safe on our website. The alarm is a false alarm. If you could email us the info, we could try to get it reset.

12/16/2008 3:28:59 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003