x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 19675/1

I had been using a 20yr old Trendnet IP100 camera on weather underground to display lake images at 1 image / 30s on a web page.  The images were great but Weather Underground stopped supporting cameras.

I purchased a new Reolink RLC-410W camera and purchased service with Camera FTP at 1 image / 30s (640x480).  I followed the recommendations for this camera per Camera FTP supported camera documentation.  The images are recording sporatically, often several hours apart, and the image quality is poor.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

11/30/2018 7:05:05 AM

Hello Roger,

Looking into your account, your subscription is indeed for a very low frequency (1image/30s). This means that there will only be 1 image uploaded every 30 seconds. It also seems that you have your camera set to upload footage only when motion is detected, but your subscription permits continuous upload. If your motion sensitivity is set too low, then it might not be able to pick up the activity in your scene. These are all settings that you can manage from your camera configuration pages. 

Please also note that your camera upload resolution is set higher than what you subscribed to (you ordered 640x480 but are uploading at 1280x720). You will need to make sure that parameters match your subscription. 

If you would like more comprehensive support for your camera configuration setup, please email us at support@cameraftp.com with screenshots of your configuration pages so we can point you in the right direction.

Thank You,
CameraFTP Support

11/30/2018 8:34:33 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003