x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \
Read/Reply : 2671/2

Hi Team,

I need your support regarding I will register for a paid account and record video for around 1-2 hours and configure it to be uploaded to the cloud on cameraftp account, Need the following 

1- API to  get the recording and access it 

2- how many cameras the account I can add 

Apprecaite youre resposne ASAP

10/4/2022 6:25:14 PM

I need to know the recommend internet speed to uplaod the videos.

10/4/2022 6:30:33 PM

>>> "I will register for a paid account and record video for around 1-2 hours and configure it to be uploaded to the cloud on cameraftp account" 

I am not sure about your needs. Our service is designed for IP security cameras. Usually cameras will upload video/image footage to the CameraFTP cloud continuously, or when a motion is detected. So I'm not sure about your meaning of "record video for around 1-2 hours". Our service pricing is based on:

(1) Number of cameras;

(2) Recording parameters such as Image/video recording; image/video resolution, frame rate, bit rate;

(3) Continuous or motion-triggered recording;

(4) Retention days.

>>> 1- API to  get the recording and access it 

Our API is only offered to very large business customers. For other users, they can directly use the FTP/SFTP/FTPS protocols/API to download the footage file. These protocols are public.

>>> 2- how many cameras the account I can add 

You can add any number of cameras as long as you have ordered enough camera licenses.

>>> I need to know the recommend internet speed to uplaod the videos.

It is dependent on your video quality or the Bit Rate. Note you need to have enough upload bandwidth. Please visit www.cameraftp.com, click the Pricing tab, then customize a plan based on your needs. In the price calculator screeen, you can also find the estimated upload bandwidth.

10/4/2022 11:56:08 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003